An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until July 16, 2021
The idea of homeschooling can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! One of the best things about homeschooling is the ability for families to customize it to work best for them. Join our zoom homeschooling Table Talk series and pick the brains of local parents who have been there!
• May 13th @ noon – Transitioning to Homeschooling from Public or Private School
• May 20th @ noon – Homeschooling Benefits & Dealing with Doubters
• May 27th @ noon – Homeschool Styles
• June 3rd @ noon – Socialization & Extracurriculars
• June 10th @ noon – Homeschool/Life Balance
• June 17th @ noon – Dealing with Stress
• June 24th @ noon – Motivating Yourself and Your Child
• July 1st @ noon – Choosing the Curriculum
• July 8th @ noon – Educational Milestones and Documentation
• July 15th @ noon – Steps to Getting Started
The zoom link and password will be shared on our Facebook and Instagram 10 minutes before each session.
Sign up to receive a reminder, including the zoom link and password, the morning of the session. You can also submit questions ahead of time.
If you are interested in serving as a panelist – please contact Holly Ritchie at [email protected]