- There is a $5.00 processing and postage fee for each ILL request filled.
- Patrons are limited to 5 active requests at a time. A separate form must be completed for each item requested.
- Items published within the last 6 months and items owned by the Manassas Park City Library may not be requested through ILL.
- Requests usually take 2 to 6 weeks to be filled*. When your item is available, you will receive an automated message either by phone or email.
- The loan period for ILL items is determined by the lending library. Items may be renewed at the discretion of the lending library. Requests for renewal must be submitted at least 5 days before the item’s due date.
- All ILL items must be returned to the circulation desk.
*processing time may vary due to COVID