Instructions to printing bookmarks:
You can either print the bookmarks from the provided PDF file onto 8 1/2 x 11 paper (we suggest cardstock paper!) or you can create your own file with the bookmarks that you want!
Creating a file:
- Save the bookmark images that you want
- Open a blank word document
- Set the page orientation to landscape and the margins to narrow
- Insert the bookmarks onto the page by using the “Insert” tool
- It is important that you do not copy and paste as the insert tool will automatically size the bookmark
- If they do not load to exactly 4 to a page with no extra, change the size of the image to 2.5″x7.5″
- If you are doing a back to the bookmark(s) then you will need to be on a second page and place the back directly below the front you are pairing it with
Printing the bookmarks:
- If there are backs for your bookmarks:
- When you go to print your bookmark(s) whether it is our supplied PDF or your own file you will want to print on both sides of the paper, flipping it on the short end. This is very important as otherwise you will end up with a bookmark with an upside-down back.
- If there are blank backs:
- When you go to print your bookmark(s) whether it is our supplied PDF or your own file you will want to make sure that you select to print on only one side of the paper. This is very important as otherwise you will end up with two different book marks back to back.
Please note that if you are viewing these on your phone you may not be able to view all images without rotating your phone. You can also click to download the PDF version in order to see all bookmarks.